Liderform is an online service offered by Whizbees Inc located at 616 S EL CAMINO REAL STE H SAN CLEMENTE CA 92672 USA.
You become a subscriber of Liderform (Hereinafter "Subscriber") by completing the registration of a Liderform user account. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms. You may not become a subscriber if you are under the age of 18. Liderform is not intended for children under 18 and Whizbees Inc. will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
A. Contracting Party
For any interaction with Liderform your contractual relationship is with Whizbees Inc. except as otherwise indicated at the time of the transaction, any transactions for Subscriptions (as defined below) you make on Liderform are being made from Whizbees Inc.
B. Subscriptions; Content and Services
As a Subscriber you may obtain access to certain services, software and content available to Subscribers. The Liderform client software and any other software, content, and updates you download or access via Liderform, including but not limited to Whizbees or third-party software associated with Hardware and any virtual items you trade, sell or purchase in a Liderform Subscription Marketplace are referred to in this Agreement as "Content and Services;" the rights to access and/or use any Content and Services accessible through Liderform are referred to in this Agreement as "Subscriptions."
The rules of use
As a Liderform subscriber you agree to abide by the following conduct rules.
You will not:
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, via Liderform in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Institute attacks upon a Liderform server or otherwise disrupt Liderform.
- Use Liderform in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Liderform services, software or other content.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
C. Your Account
When you complete Liderform’s registration process, you create a Liderform account (Hereinafter "Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to Whizbees Inc. for the purchase of Subscriptions, Content and Services and any physical goods offered for purchase through Liderform. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account except as otherwise specifically authorized by Whizbees Inc.. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your login and password and for the security of your computer system. Whizbees is not responsible for the use of your password and Account or for all of the communication and activity on Liderform that results from use of your login name and password by you, or by any person to whom you may have intentionally or by negligence disclosed your login and/or password in violation of this confidentiality provision. Unless it results from Whizbees INC’s negligence or fault, Whizbees Inc. is not responsible for the use of your Account by a person who fraudulently used your login and password without your permission.
Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g. contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
D. Payment Processing
Payment processing related to Content and Services and/or Hardware purchased on Liderform is performed by Whizbees INC. depending on the type of payment method used. For any other type of purchases, payment will be collected by Whizbees Inc. directly. In any case, delivery of Content and Services as well as Hardware is performed by Whizbees Inc.
A. General Content and Services License
The Content and Services are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Content and Services. To make use of the Content and Services, you must have a Liderform Account.
For reasons that include, without limitation, system security, Liderform may need to automatically update, pre-load, create new versions of or otherwise enhance the Content and Services and accordingly, the system requirements to use the Content and Services may change over time. You consent to such automatic updating. You understand that this Agreement (including applicable Subscription Terms) does not entitle you to future updates, new versions or other enhancements of the Content and Services associated with a particular Subscription.
B. Ownership of Content and Services
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Services and any and all copies thereof, are owned by Whizbees Inc. and/or its or its affiliates’ licensors. All rights are reserved, except as expressly stated herein. The Content and Services are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Content and Services contain certain licensed materials and Whizbees Inc.’s and its affiliates’ licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
C. Restrictions on Use of Content and Services
You may not use the Content and Services for any purpose other than the permitted access to Liderform and your Subscriptions, and to make personal, non-commercial use of your Subscriptions, except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or applicable Subscription Terms. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use), or under applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Content and Services or any software accessed via Liderform without the prior consent, in writing, of Whizbees Inc.
You are entitled to use the Content and Services for your own personal use, but you are not entitled to:
- sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Content and Services to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Content and Services to others without the prior written consent of Whizbees Inc., except to the extent expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use);
- host or provide matchmaking services for the Content and Services or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Whizbees Inc. in any network feature of the Content and Services, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Content and Services, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks, websites or services, without the prior written consent of Whizbees Inc.; or
- Exploit the Content and Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use).
BILLING, PAYMENT AND OTHER SUBSCRIPTIONS
All charges incurred on Liderform, and all purchases made with the Liderform Wallet, are payable in advance and final.
A. Payment Authorization
When you provide payment information to Whizbees or to one of its payment processors, you represent to Whizbees Inc. that you are the authorized user of the card, PIN, key or account associated with that payment, and you authorize Whizbees Inc. to charge your credit card or to process your payment with the chosen third-party payment processor for any Subscription, Liderform Wallet funds, Hardware or other fees incurred by you. Whizbees Inc. may require you to provide your address or other information in order to meet its obligations under applicable tax law.
For Subscriptions purchased based on an agreed usage period, where recurring payments are made in exchange for continued use, by continuing to use the Recurring Payment Subscription you agree and reaffirm that Whizbees Inc. is authorized to charge your credit card for any applicable recurring payment amounts.
B. Responsibility for Charges Associated With Your Account
As the Account holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account, including your family or friends. If you cancel your Account, Whizbees Inc. reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before cancellation. Any delinquent or unpaid Accounts must be settled before Whizbees Inc. will allow you to register again.
C. Liderform Nal (Wallet Fund) System
Liderform may make available an account balance associated with your Account (the "Liderform Wallet"). The Liderform Wallet is neither a bank account nor any kind of payment instrument. It functions as a prepaid balance to purchase Content and Services. You may place funds in your Liderform Wallet up to a maximum amount determined by Whizbees Inc., by credit card, prepaid card, promotional code, or any other payment method accepted by Liderform.
You may use Liderform Wallet funds to purchase Subscriptions; Liderform Nals are non-refundable and non-transferable. Liderform Wallet Nals do not constitute a personal property right, have no value outside Liderform and can only be used to purchase Subscriptions and related content via Liderform. Liderform Wallet Nals have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
D. Free Subscriptions
In some cases, Whizbees Inc. may offer a free Subscription to certain services, software and content. As with all Subscriptions, you are always responsible for any Internet service provider, telephone, and other connection fees that you may incur when using Liderform, even when Whizbees Inc. offers a free Subscription.
Whizbees Inc. is not responsible for any problems or damages that may occur to the Subscriber during the use of the content on Liderform.
The Subscribers agrees to use all the content provided in connection with Liderform only for his own needs and by accepting the risks that may arise. Any loss of data or damage to the computer system in connection with or in connection with the content of Liderform is the responsibility of the Subscriber and Whizbees has no responsibility in this regard.
Whizbees Inc. does not guarantee to the Subscribers the uninterrupted availability of Liderform 24/7, and does not promise any level of service or performance in this respect. The effective use of Liderform and all consequences of such use are the responsibility of the Subscriber. Whizbees Inc.;
(a) any loss or damage caused by any content presented with PLAYSTORE, or any music, images, photos, software, equipment or content, errors, damages or deterioration;
(b) shall not be liable in any way for any infringement of copyright and proprietary rights arising from the use of Liderform by the Subscriber. Whizbees Inc. has the authority to modify, remove and / or add content that is not deemed appropriate on any content presented with Liderform at its sole discretion.
Betting from betting sites other than those authorized by İddaa is a legal offense. Liderform website does not have the function and purpose of placing bets or redirecting to betting sites. The information provided on the website is for informational purposes only.
All information and content provided on the site is of an opinion nature and Liderform is not responsible if betting is made on the basis of the information contained therein.
The term of this Agreement commences on the date you first indicate your acceptance of these terms, and will continue in effect until otherwise terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
You may cancel your Account at any time. You may cease use of a Subscription at any time or, if you choose, you may request that Whizbees Inc. terminate your access to a Subscription. However, Subscriptions are not transferable. Whizbees Inc. reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred prior to the cancellation of your Account or termination of your access to a particular Subscription.
Whizbees Inc. may cancel your Account or any particular Subscription(s) at any time in the event that
(a) Whizbees Inc. ceases providing such Subscriptions to similarly situated Subscribers generally, or
(b) you breach any terms of this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use). In the event that your Account or a particular Subscription is terminated or cancelled by Whizbees Inc. for a violation of this Agreement or improper or illegal activity, no refund, including of any Subscription fees or of any unused funds in your Liderform Wallet, will be granted.
- First of all, the parties shall commence negotiations for 30 days from the date of the alleged dispute within the framework of the rules of goodwill. The parties shall apply to the courts only if they cannot reach an agreement at the end of the 30 days. The parties agree and undertake that they will not be able to apply to the courts before the negotiations are concluded in accordance with the rules of goodwill.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be finalized in accordance with the California State Law of the United States in the courts of the California State.
Liderform Subscription Terms and Rules of Use
Bir sonraki Koşusunda Mutlaka Takip Edilmesi Gereken Özel Safkanlar (6 Şubat - 25 Şubat tarihleri arası)
Bir ilk yaşandı Satış Koşusu’nda bir ata 8 kişi talepte bulundu kura ile safkan yeni sahibini buldu
AKYAKA, beyaz bayrak ayna yaptı pist rekoru kırdı
- Dünya Yarışları
MOT MOT jokeyi James Bover bu şartlarda koşuyu kazandı. MONOMOY GIRL Geri döndü
AGF %20(1) At topal yarışı bitiriyor.Kantarması kopan At AGF %10(5) Yarışı birakıyor Ne koşuymuş be.
- Dünya Yarışları
28 Şubat Pazar ve 29 Şubat Pazartesi günlerine ait YABANCI GÜNCEL bültenlerini ÜCRETSİZ görmek için tıklayınız